Wednesday

Jimmy Johnson's Car

So, I know it has been a while since we have blogged, but we have been really busy lately. Back on the 4th of July weekend we were able to go up to Logan and see the the Lowes NASCAR car. My brother works for Lowes and was able to talk them into bringing up the car up to Logan for the Logan Car Show. It was way cool. My brother drove down the parade route as security for the car. We all had a great time, even Dusty. It sure doesn't look like a comfortable ride.
Here it is in the Lowes parking lot in Logan just before he
reved (sp?) the engine and gave us all a little burnout down the road.
After the fun and excitement we all went to my brother's house and had a BBQ.





3 comments:

Michelle D said...

We're so excited to see what you guys have been up to! What a cool experience. You two are such cool people!!!

Amber said...

I love your dog! And the car of course, since that was the main feature of your posting! :) That sounds like a fun day.

Unknown said...

I Heart You Face. I also have added you as quick link to my blog. Just a heads up.