Tuesday

Spencer's Birthday!



We couldn't find Spencer's Birthday pictures for a while, but here they are finally!!
He had no idea that after his birthday dinner, that many of his friends from high school and some co-workers would be awaiting him at his parents house. It was lots of fun to see who knew him the best.  I believe that CJ won with  Jake and Jarem a close tie.

We played a game called "Mid-life Crisis Price is Right"  It was great!


Here is the cake I made for Spencer.  I had so much fun making it!
The little yellow sign reads "Caution, Having a Mid-life Crisis"!  Spencer had bought me an airbrush kit for my birthday. I used it on Alex's cars cake, but I really got to play with it this time.






Elicia and Josh came. Grandma and Grandpa Paskett tried to keep Alex entertained in the other room, but we all know that couldn't last.  There was just too much excitement in the other rooom.  Elicia is always great help with Alex and He loves her and loves to play with Josh too!


So Spencer's friend and Co-workers birthday is around the same time as Spencer's.  Here is a recap of what happened at his party.  Just a little embarrassment.

No comments: