Thursday

October Halloween!!!

So October was a crazy month. We moved into our new house on September 27th. Yeah!!! We love our house. There was a lot of unpacking and trying to figure out where things were, and I of course forgot to take pictures on halloween of all of us.  Luckily my sister caught these adorable shots of Alex in his Batman costume.  
My sister and her boyfriend got AJ this cute Batman mask and cape.  So all he could talk about is being Batman for Halloween.  We were on a tight budget, due to the purchase of a new house and all, so I had to make the shirt with the muscles and the glow stick utility belt.  Got to love all a dollar. Spencer was so busy at work and trying to get the house in order he did not dress up this year. I went as the mother of a three year old. I put my hair in a messy pony tail and dressed in my sweats. Easy costume, I basically went as myself!!!
Even though our Halloween wasn't the normal big production, we managed to keep our tradition as the "Hot Chocolate house". We love to hand out candy and hot chocolate. We are always known as the "Hot Chocolate house". 

Watch out Hollywood, here is your new Batman!



No comments: