Monday

Elicia's Graduation


She did it!! Elicia was right there at the finish line and she made it. My little sister is the last of us to graduate from Viewmont High. Sorry Dad and Spencer I think you guys are out numbered here. Viewmont rules and Bountiful drools. JK. Well anyways my sister graduating makes me feel old. We are eight years apart. That means that I have been graduated now for eight years. Well it was fun to see her get so excited.


After her graduation we found her down by the steps at the Dee Events Center at Weber State. The minute she saw Mom she started to cry. I have never seen a teenager so appreciative towards there mother for helping them get through some of the toughest years of there lives. with tears rolling down her cheak she exclaimed, "I'm done".

CONGRATULATIONS SIS!!!!

3 comments:

Scottie B said...

Years ago...1977 to be exact...Viewmont rocks nad Buountiful did not.
Scott

Scottie B said...

ok, ok so I can't spell, (I graduated from Viewmont ya know) I meant to say AND Bountiful did not!

Dave said...

Go Braves. It's all about quality, not quantity.

Congratulations on being old Criscell!