Monday

Little Dusty Bottoms

Criscell caved and Spencer got his little puppy. Who wouldn't give in? Look at that little puppy face. Spencer was surprised on Father's day with a cute little Cocker Spaniel puppy. Spencer's sister has a dog named Sandy and she had six cute puppies. Spencer has wanted a dog since we got married. I like dogs too, but we always lived in apartments, or we just couldn't decide on the right dog. Spencer grew up with a Cocker Spaniel, so it was a no brainer. After seeing this cute little puppy dog face, how could you not get him? We took a while to name him, but we finally came to Dusty. His full name will be Dusy Bottoms seeing as his mother is Sandy Pants.



He already likes to nibble on Spencer's ear and face. Spencer could not stop laughing.


Look at me aren't I the cutest thing you ever saw?!?!







3 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

That is definitely the cutest thing I have ever seen! I keep telling CJ that one day I am going to get a dog. He keeps telling me no. Won't he be surprised one Father's Day, he might just get one! That is so fun. He will be so fun to play with and cuddle! I love him already! I am very very jealous, in case you couldn't tell! One day....it will be my turn. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you!

Crimson&Howitzer said...

Just because you have a blog doesn't mean you don't have to call your brother and tell us you have a new addition to your family. I am mildly offended. I am sure I'll get over it. He will certainly wrap himself around your heart.

Michelle D said...

Super Cute puppy! I love the name you gave him. Thanks for all the updates...now if I can just get myself to write an update....(sigh).