Sunday

Dusty and the Snow

IT'S SNOWING!!!
So, seeing as Dusty is only five months old, he has never seen snow.  We got home last night and it had snowed just a little bit.  When we took Dusty out, he thought he was in another land.  He was so cute.  He kept running around trying to figure out what this white stuff on the ground was and why he couldn't pick it up with his mouth.  Of course it snowed all through the night and we got 4 to 5 inches and counting, as it is still snowing. 

 Fall is my favorite Season.  I love the change of the seasons.  So much for the crisp cool Fall air and the turning of the leafs.  Now it is just a soggy slushy mess out there.  I would expect this more in November than October.  Don't get me wrong here.  I love the snow, when it is time for snow, like for Christmas, but hello, what happened to Fall people?    Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and there better not be snow on the ground.  BRING BACK MY FALL!!  Well, I always try to make due with what lies before me so,  I guess it is time to curl up with Spencer on the couch with a warm blanket, some good hot chocolate, and a good flick. 


3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the picture where he's trying to lick the snow off of his nose! Molly does that too and it's so cute.

Unknown said...

Your family is freaking adorable. You are so cute and your blog is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I love the pictures.

robynandjaredplus5 said...

Hi Spencer and Criscell, this is Emma. Your dog is so cute. Maybe we could come over and see him. You are so lucky.