Sunday

Love it, or hate it?

Well I did it!  I cut my hair.  I went to get my hair trimmed and had a daring moment.  I was sick of my hair and had her chop it off.  I love it!  I know my mom will hate it, as well as a few other people. Sorry mom!  Spencer was a little shocked.  I will probably end up growing it back out, but in the mean time, I like it.  It feels so weird to not have long hair.  I mean I have been through different lengths of hair, but it has been 5 years since I have cut more than an inch off of my hair.  Let me know if you love it, or hate it?




4 comments:

Em said...

I definetely love it! I love a good bob. It looks great!

Veronica Tyler said...

Well I love it. I think it's cute and sassy!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Love, love, LOVE it!!! It is such a flattering cut for you! This is how I wanted my hair cut last time I went in to get it cut, but it didn't turn out this cute at all! I also LOVE the color. You're a babe! I'll see you at grandma's party tonight!

C.J. and Jackie said...

Criscell! I absolutely love your hair! I think it is so cute. Way to be daring, I had that moment to and had my sister cut my hair and I love it. but yes like you I will probably grow it out again and then end up chopping it again. It is a cycle! We need to play!