Thursday

The Weekend and Spencer's B-Day

So we started the weekend out by going to Teppanyaki with our friends.  We all wanted to try it out.  It was pretty cool.  The chef did some really neat things like toss shrimp into our mouths.  The food was yummy too!  Spencer even got birthday ice-cream.   



After dinner we went back to our friends house to play games.  We played Aquire, and a game that Greg got for Spencer from Italy.  It is an Italian card game and I won't try to spell it because I will probably butcher the name and then Greg will have to make fun of me.  I think one of the games you can play with the cards is called Scopa. 
 
Here I am trying to bug Spencer so he can't concentrate.

Spencer must be winning in this picture.  He has to win!
This is one of the things I love about Spencer.  I think it is so cute, whenever he is concentrating really hard he twists his hair in front and when he is tired he does the same thing, but in the back of his hair.  This is the reason why after college he doesn't have as much hair in the front as he did when we were first married.


Sunday we went up to my brother's in Logan to watch the Super Bowl.  This was way fun.  My brother and sister in-law do some amazing stuff with food.  They made some yummy chicken stuff that we put in home made tortillas and Bryan flamed (When I say flamed I mean flamed. Torch and all!!)  up some apples with carmel and other stuff add a little vanilla ice cream and whola.    

We were sad because we wanted Arizona to win, but we had a blast. 
What a great weekend!
Spencer's b-day was of course tonight. He is 27.  We just had take out from Wingers and relaxed at home.  I got him a few gifts.  He collects hot sauce and loves LSU (Louisiana State University).  I got him some LSU basketball shorts, .......like he needs one more pair of basketball shorts.  I also found some LSU hot sauce so I had to get that. I also got him Prison Break season 3.  
Happy Birthday Spencer You are an old man!!!!

49_old_veteran_senior_citizen_man_walking_slowly_with_a_cane.jpg

3 comments:

Abby said...

Happy B-day to Spencer from Abby and Brian!

And hey, your hair is really cute!

Shook Family said...

That is so funny we went to bonsai grill for Jarem's birthday. Its the same thing but it was really cool. Well we will see you tonight.

Elicia Launi said...

yeah and the steelers won baby. uh uh. haha. guess what... i totally was gonna text spencer happy birthday yesterday but it totally slipped my mind. so...... i guess it'll have to be today. haha. i love you guys. im jealous of the fun you have together. haha.