Monday

Family Photo Shoot



I totally forgot to post these pics.  We had someone take these pictures of Spencer's family on Mother's Day.  It's totally hard to get 39 people to all have there eye's open at the same time.  I have photoshopped the one with just the kids and grandparents.  I bet you can't tell which kids I photoshopped.  I enjoy that kind of stuff.  I will have to work on the whole group one later.  I don't have that much time tonight. Of course you might have to click on the pictures to actually see the people. When you have so many people and chop it down to this size it makes it really hard to see anyone.  LOL!  



1 comment:

Jean said...

Dear Criscell and Spencer,
My name is Jean and I’m with the National Bone Marrow Transplant Link. Our organization helps patients and survivors cope with the social and emotional challenges of transplant from diagnosis through survivorship by providing vital information and personalized support services. We subscribe to Google blog alerts, where we found your story.
If you would like to find out more about our programs and services, please visit www.nbmtlink.org or call 800-546-5268.
All the best!