Thursday

Fun Stuff

So, I decided to post some of the pictures I took over the weekend and some pictures my little sister took back about a month ago. This post is just a description of the slide shows below.

The first slide show is the pictures my little sister took of me, Spencer and Dusty.  She did a good job, but she didn't have much to work with as models.  Lets face it, some people are made to be in front of a camera, and we are not that type of some people.

The second slide show is the pictures we took on Sunday.  We drove up to a field near Hill Air Force Base and snapped some shots of the air show that was going on.  These pics are not as good as my brothers, but they work.  It decided to down poor right as the Thunderbirds came out.  It did stop shortly after and they finished with a bang.

The third and final slid show is the pics I took on Saturday at my house.  The air show was both days and I just decided to snap these off my back porch.  It is really cool what you can see right in our back yard.

If you want to see the slide  shows larger, just click on them.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Blah, blah, I'm not buying your self-deprecating "we are not that type of some people" schtick, LOL, 'cause you two look great!

Btw, what type of camera do you have? It seems nicer than just a standard digital point-and-shoot.

Veronica Tyler said...

I agree with Amber, those pictures are very cute!

Criscell and Spencer said...

Thanks, guys!! You are way too nice.

The Ungermans said...

You guys are so cute, good luck with everything!