Monday

October, November 2010

The Look!
Alex has this look he gives people. I think he is trying to get something.



This is at Criscell's Grandpa's 87th birthday party. Here is Criscell's grandpa, dad, Criscell, and Alex. Four generations.

Just the family lounging around.

Spencer's parents came home from their mission in Turkey. The whole family met them at the airport. We were so excited to see them. They had never met Alex in person. We had video chats with them on Skype, but that was all they had seen of him.
Spencer's Dad, Alex and Spencer

The first meeting with Grandpa Paskett.


sleeping boys.
Halloween!! One of my favorite holidays. Spencer was a bounty hunter and I was the bounty. Alex was our little monkey.
Carving pumpkins. I made my own pattern.


We moved to a new place the end of August. We had a few boxes still to unpack. Alex is so helpful unpacking for us.

Alex cruisin' around in his little car.

No comments: