Friday

August, September 2010

We had so much fun at Alex's birthday party. All of his birthmother's family was there and spoiled him rotten. We love them so much. Thank you to everyone! My family helped me make an awesome cake. It was a football stadium. My brother Dallas used edible markers to make mega-tron screens. One was a coke advertisement and the other was football players on the field playing. Elicia and my mom helped me make all the cupcakes.




We cleaned Alex up in the near by drinking fountain.



We had a fun party for Alex the weekend after his birthday, but on his actual birthday we got him a little cupcake cake and let him dig in.



The cake looks just like our dog dusty. one Blue eye and all.

We attended the National Adoption Conference in Layton Utah. Spencer was so excited to hear Brandon Doman, BYU's football offense coordinator, speak. It was a great conference as usual. Below is our little family with Brandon Doman.

No comments: