Monday

Finally Pictures!

Ok, ok, so I have been very delinquent in posting.  I am usually on the ball and reminding every one else about posting and wanting to see more pictures.  So, now they have fairly nagged me to get something on my blog.  I am waiting to get some pictures of me and Spencer from my little sister and some family photos we just took on Mother's day.  Here are some from Easter and of my little sis. 
Spencer and I, well let's face it we got bored and Easter would not be Easter without coloring some Easter eggs.  Although the Easter Bunny did not come to our house this year and hide them.  We will have to report him to higher authorities. 

Here is my little sis, being my little sis!  I love her a lot. 
 Boys she is single, but you have to go through an extensive application process to get to her and I hear there is a long waiting line.
Spencer observing the cookie decorating. 
 (more like waiting to pounce at the first sign of any finished cookie left unattended)
Our nephew Ryan and his delicious cookie.  He was so proud of the amount of frosting he could get on one cookie.
Angie, caught red handed in the cookie jar!
Yummy cookie and I decorated it!

No comments: