Thursday

What happened to April?!?

It's been a while since we have posted anything. April was a crazy weird month for us. So we had Easter and then Spencer's parents farewell. People coming home from missions and people going on missions. Were trying to get a handle on life at the moment. Nothing really exciting to say the least. We helped our friends move into their new home on Friday. Well we tried. We got there after we got off work and they were pretty much finished. We did manage to play their Guitar Hero and thats when Spencer decided he had to have it too. I hope they are not mad at us for short sheeting their bed though! Spencer and I did have our 6th anniversary of the day we met and Dusty's birthday is today. He is a year old now. Still acting like a cute little puppy though. The really sad news that we have is that our cute little parakeet died. I didn't think I would be so sad, but I was. I cried. Spencer got him for me for my birthday about 4 years ago. We will miss little QT. I will have to post some pics this weekend of our April.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Sorry about your bird, guys! That's sad. It's never easy to lose a pet. I even cry if goldfish die. They totally become a part of your life, no matter how big or small.

Where did Spencer's parents go on their mission?

Veronica Tyler said...

I know, I can't believe it's May! Summer is almost here.

I agree we need to get together - when is good for you guys?