Monday

Shopping!!

So my mom and I went shopping.  Do you know how long it has been since I have been like actually shopping.  You know besides groceries and the occasional I need a shirt or a pair of pants shopping.  It felt so good.  I forgot how good it is to just go shopping, when you aren't looking for anything in particular.  Even though the things I totally love don't look good on me.  I picked out some really cute things I think.  I have this thing with jackets.  I love jackets.  I have this black Roxy jacket that I have worn to death.  It is so comfy.  I bought this really cute jacket, a light weight one.  It is sooooo soft inside.  It's very similar to my Roxy one, just green and it's AE.  I bought a couple of things for work at New York and Company and my mom bought my little sister and I some tanks at Pac Sun.  I like them because they are not tight and con-finding.   I was on a natural high when I got home.  Some times that doesn't happen when I go shopping, as Spencer would tell you.  So if anyone is up for another shopping trip in about a month when I get paid again, let me know.   I didn't even hit the shoe store so that is a must next time.  

1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

You're so funny. Shopping doesn't do it for me - let me go all out at Olive Garden and that gives me a high... (hmm... we may have diagnosed my problem...)

Glad you had fun!!!