Saturday

A Little Behind


Halloween
I know it is past, but I am a little behind, and waiting to get some of my Halloween pictures still.  We had a great Halloween Carnival for Families Supporting Adoption on the 25th of October.  It was a blast.  I will post those pics as soon as I get them.  I went as a witch and Spencer went as Fletch.  If you are not sure who Fletch is, just google him.  It is Spencer's favorite movie.  We had a great turnout for our Carnival.  I was so excited to see so many people there.  Thank you to everyone that helped.  It was a success.

   At work I went with a costume that I have had for a while.  I went as Strawberry Shortcake.  Our department at work goes all out for Halloween.  We had a lot of fun.  Many of my co-workers were pirates and of course Davey Jones from "Pirates of the Carribean" tried to take me down to Davey Jones' locker.  

Cheryl, Me and Lilian (with her eyes closed).
The ladies

I love Halloween!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

You look so cute in that gettup! Can't wait to see the pics from the carnival!