Sunday

Watching Spencer Play Football and Playing With Dusty


So last Tuesday I decided that Dusty and I were going to go watch Spencer play flag football.  Dusty loves football.  It is really cute to watch him follow the guys as they run up and down the field.  While we were watching some little boys came over and were trying to teach Dusty some new tricks.  It was pretty fun.  


Spencer not paying attention to the game.  ha, ha, ha.  I didn't yell his name to get his attention or anything.  I think it was shortly after this picture was taken, that he had a run in with a player from the other team, and let's just say, he was a little sore after.

The Bishop leading the team.  Such a great pic.
Spencer and I were playing with Dusty and I was taking pictures.  Dusty was on the floor, but by the time I snapped the picture he was up on my lap and this is how the picture turned out.  I thought it was great.  You can really see his one blue eye.
Spencer trying to hug Dusty.
Attack of the little dog.  I was trying to get up and Dusty decided to attack my shoe.


Spencer and Me!!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I'm glad to know that Brian and I aren't the only couple who participates in ward activities on the weekends.
It's just that there's always free food...

Shook Family said...

okay...we need to just plan it. Jarem and Spencer are Lazy! I think the next few friday's we are open. So tell me when you want and then I will just tell Jarem that is the plan. HAHA! Jarem was saying that me and you could do scrapbooking and the boys can play game cube.

Shook Family said...

the 21st works for me...us!