Thursday

Weekends


Last Friday Criscell and I went to Jarem and Lindy's to eat dinner and play games.  After dinner while Criscell and Lindy were taking care of their two boys and putting them to bed.  J'Romeo, (Jarem) and I played Sonic the Hedgehog.  I used to play that game a lot as a kid and we were trying to unlock the other games.  Sadly I am not 10 anymore and we did not win.  After that game we all played a card game called Crazy Sixes.  It is a fun fast paced game.  Overall we had quite a good time.


Below you will find a picture of Jarem and Lindy.  The disappointed look on their faces are because we were dominating the game.  No really I am just kidding.
Saturday my brother Andy and his family came over to watch the BYU and Utah game.  We did not have the best time.  That is all I will say about that.

Later that night Criscell went to Gardner Village with Julie.  Here they are with an elf.  After I had to go back to work to make enough money to pay for the shopping trip.  No really I didn't they used some wisdom in what they spent.  Greg and I played games and watched a movie while they were gone.


1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I love Garnder Village but haven't seen those elves before...what fun pics. And I just realized how long your hair has gotten, Criscell -- it's so pretty!