Sunday

Grumpy, Sleepy and Dopey...

Grumpy
This weekend was fun.  We went to dinner on Friday with my brother and his wife.  Then we came back to our house and played games.  Saturday was pretty much a bust.  I painted the ceiling in the bathroom and got very impatient because I could not paint the rest of the bathroom.  Why does it take so long for paint to dry?!?  Ok so I was in a bad mood on Saturday and Spencer tried to make it better.  He even went and got me a Jamba Juice. Then he tried to be nice by taking me out to dinner so I didn't have to cook. We had to go to my parents so we just went to Robintino's in Bountiful.  I was in a good mood until we got home and I realized that in the effort to cheer me up, I didn't accomplish much of anything around the house.  I have been trying to relax by doing some of the stuff I love doing.  For example scrapbooking.  I did my whole digital scrapbooking and created myself a blog.  Well here again at the end of it all and when I was finally cheering up, it isn't working the way I wanted and I got grumpy again.  
Sleepy
Sunday we were able to get tickets to the Draper Temple Dedication at our meeting house.  I thought it would be kind of nice to go.  I would be my third one.  Bountiful, Navoo, and now Draper.  Of course we just got out of church ran home, got a bite to eat and went right over the the church.  We got there about 45 minutes early to get a good seat.  Well they had the lights dimmed and you were asked to not whisper, talk or make any noise for that matter.  Spencer and I were doing fine the first half hour.  Although at one point Spencer made me laugh and I thought I wouldn't be able to control it.  I finally composed myself and that's when it all started.  Spencer and I started dosing off.  I could not keep my eyes open for the life of me.  I think I did a couple head nods through the dedication.  
Dopey
Spencer and I arrived home and we were still very tired.  I cooked dinner and then we put a movie on.  Spencer is getting allergies and decided to take a Benadryl.  That is where Dopey comes in.  He was out like a lamp.  Every time he wakes up he acts very Dopey.  No more Benadryl for Spencer.  In fact as I am blogging this he walks up the stairs, mumbled something and went straight to bed.  
I think we pretty much covered three of the Seven dwarfs.  Maybe I can be Snow White tomorrow. 

12 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

I love your blog, you did a great job w/ the layout! I don't have enough patience to figure out how to make my own... Pretty certain!

I worked all week, so by Saturday being home just made me more mad because of how much needed to be done - I know just how you feel!

Shook Family said...

Hey I finally updated my blog. Your blog is so cute. I still need you to help me with that scrapbook stuff. Maybe we can have all the boys go somewhere one day and then we can do it. I know that is not too much fun for you. But we could do something fun after. Oh I wanted to tell you thanks for talking to me the last time I saw you. That was a ton of fun to be able to share something like that. Well I hope all is well!

Shook Family said...

Hey I am just going to give you my email so we can talk through that. lindy0816@msn.com! We can do something on this friday and I dont know any further than that!

Shook Family said...

Hey I am just going to give you my email so we can talk through that. lindy0816@msn.com! We can do something on this friday and I dont know any further than that!

Anonymous said...

I love your short hair...alot

Elicia Launi said...

criscell...... you are a nerd. :)
yeah of course i have your camera...how else would i have taken those photos. im taking very good care of it.. im sorry i haven't returned it. but guess what.. im takin pictures of a lil boy tomorrow for money.. can i use it again?!!? :) :) :) i owe you alot... well....maybe not since i did save your life and all. love you.

Anonymous said...

You were mistaken, it is obvious.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what phrase..., an excellent idea

Anonymous said...

Choice at you uneasy

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, your phrase it is brilliant


I advise to you to visit a known site on which there is a lot of information on this question Hot Health

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link