Sunday

We Can Fly, We Can Fly, We Can Fly!!

So They finally did it.  Spencer, Bryan and Dallas for Christmas got a gift card to do that I fly thing in Ogden.  It is basically a big wind tunnel that simulates sky diving.   My sister in-law Jen and I just watched and took pictures.  I did some video.  They did get a DVD, but we have not cut the other people out yet.  When we do I will post it.  I just thought this was funny.  They kink of look goofy with all that attire on.  I thought the music I put to it was funny.

Remember to pause our music on the side before watching.   

3 comments:

Obviously Dallas said...

Please tell that's the footage from your camera or that it is a lower quality so you could upload. cause if that is their camera and that low quality i feel ripped off.

C.J. and Jackie said...

That is so cool! I totally want to try it! Lets do it! And this time you will do it with me Criscell! Would you do it again Spencer?

C.J. and Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.