Sunday

Sunday Afternoon

Today we decided to go for a walk.  It was a nice sunny, warm day.  We didn't want to just go around the block, so we put Dusty in his little car seat belt and drove away.  We ended up at a sort of park that has these ponds. If you live in Davis County, you probably know what I am talking about.  Dusty thought it was great I am sure.  I don't think we have ever done anything like this with him.  He was too small last year and it hasn't been warm enough this year.  He loved chasing the ducks and geese.  There are no pictures of me, because well lets face it I really don't like pictures of me.  We were kind of lax today so, I had just woken up from a nap and we left.  

Spencer and Dusty just sittin' on the bench.
There were some ducks and geese off the side of the pond and Dusty went after them of course.  He just wanted to play.


We thought this was so cute.  Dusty, still being a puppy and all, got all worn out and tired.  Spencer ended up carrying him a little bit.  It was funny!  It was nice for us when we got home because  he was really calm the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Abby said...

How freaking cool is it that you have a car seat belt for you dog!?