Wednesday

Missing Spencer

So I took Spencer to the airport on Monday morning.  He had to go to a training in Indianapolis.  I went to work after and ended up going home sick.  I have been sick now for 2 1/2 weeks.  First I had a chest cold and pink eye that I ended up getting antibiotics for.  Friday and Saturday I started feeling better and then Monday when I went to the doctors he said I had a bacterial infection in my throat and an ear infection.  He then put me on more antibiotics.  I have missed a lot of work, not that I want to be home sick when I miss work.  I would rather have my days off from work enjoying myself.  Today I felt horrible and wanted my hubby.  He seems to be gone every time I get really sick.  I end up calling my mommy.  Really who ever gets over wanting their mommy when they are sick? Well not me! Even when Spencer is around I end up saying "I want my mommy".  This time though I want my hubby.  I slept pretty much most of the day.  I can't hear out of my left ear and Dusty was driving me bonkers by the end of the night.  Earlier in the day he was great.  Every time I would cry on the phone to Spencer or my mom, he would put his face up to mine, tilt his head and just sit there an inch away from my face.  I thought he might lick my face, but he never did. It was cute.  He did snuggle up to me on the couch and take an hour long nap with me too.  So I can't say that he was terrible all day.  I miss Spencer and he comes home tomorrow night.  I can't wait!  I am going to make him sing me my song.  Whenever I am having a bad day he would sing me To Make You Feel My Love, by Garth Brooks.  He has been singing it to me before we were even married.  If you don't know that song I have two versions of it on our music playlist.  I just want him to come home already!!  If I was feeling better it might be nice.  Usually I get take out and curl up to movies that he won't watch with me.  You know all the great chick flicks. Tonight I curled up and watched T.V.  There were a lot of shows on that I have not seen in a long time.  Like LOST and Law and Order.  It wasn't my favorite Law and Order though.  I like the Law and Order SVU or Criminal Intent.  It was just the plain one.  O.K. Now I am just rambling on.  I better go.  The sooner I get to bed the sooner Spencer gets home.

1 comment:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Oh Criscell! I am sorry you are so sick. CJ is sick as well. I think something is just traveling around to everybody! I am sad you are so sad without your hubby! I am the same way. I will call about every 10 minutes and ask when are you coming home??