Sunday

Spencer's Home


Here is our goofy photo!

Spencer got home Thursday night really late.  I was so excited to see him.  Friday we went to an awards banquet for Electrical something or other, that has to do with his work.  It was fun we got to dress up a bit and have a nice expensive dinner, at Little America, that we didn't have to pay for.  I finally got to meet some of the people from his work.  They were all real nice and fun to hang around.  I am still not feeling as good as I wished I was feeling.  I can't wait to start feeling totally like myself.  Spencer and I went and played games with our friends on Saturday.  It was a good weekend.  I wish it wasn't Sunday.  It is such a nice day I want to hop on my bike and go for a ride.  It's not picnic weather yet otherwise I would make Spencer go to a park and have a picnic.  Maybe we will have to settle for just a walk.


1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

Ruth said that you had sores in you mouth too - Max was the sickest I have ever seen him this past week, and wouldn't eat because of the sores.... I hope you feel better soon!